- General rules
- Rights and duties of students
- Organisation of the academic year
- Organisation of degree programmes
- Completion of classes
- Completion of a course
- Grading scale
- Arrangements for students following a part of the curriculum outside their home faculty
- Completion of a semester of study
- Registration for the next year or semester of study
- Arrangements for students following an individualised study programme
- Arrangements for students following more than one degree programme in parallel
- Arrangements for resuming study
- Leave of absence
- The diploma thesis
- The diploma examination
- Ranking of graduates
- Prizes and distinctions
- Liability of students
- Circumstances of striking students from the register of students
- Final and transitional provisions
Academic Regulations of the Warsaw University of Technology
Text adopted by the Senate of the Warsaw University of Technology on 19 April 2006.
- These regulations shall apply to first-cycle programmes, leading to a Bachelor’s degree (inżynier or licencjat), and second-cycle programmes, leading to a Master’s degree (magister or an equivalent degree), as well as long-cycle programmes, leading to a Master’s degree (magister or an equivalent degree), provided as both full-time and part-time programmes.
- Part-time degree programmes and some other educational services shall be offered to students and other persons on a fee-paying basis. The types of services for which fees are chargeable and the amounts thereof shall be laid down by the Rector in a regulation. The Senate of the Warsaw University of Technology shall lay down detailed rules for charging such fees, including the procedure and conditions for exemption therefrom. The University shall conclude a written agreement with each student, setting out the conditions for the payment of tuition fees for a given part-time degree programme.
- The terms dean, faculty board and faculty-level self-government body shall also refer respectively to the head, board and student self-government body of any unit providing a degree programme other than a faculty.